Help with invite contacts to chat

Francesco Nwokeka francesco.nwokeka at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 21:26:15 CEST 2011

Hi all.
	This mail is for those who know how to develop under C++/Qt/TelepathyQt.
I have a problem that's been bugging me for some time now. I'm just one step from completing the
"invite to chat" feature but I can't quite figure out what I'm doing wrong.
Sometimes i get a group chat, sometimes I don't.
It appears that in the function TelepathyChatUi::handleChannels I don't recieve any contacts to add
to the new chatRoom when instead in ChatWindow::onInviteToChatTriggered I have the contacts and I
pass them to the function Tp::Account::createConferenceTextChat.

So attached is the diff of my work. If any of you have some time to figure this out I would appreciate
it.

Cheers,
	Francesco