File transfer handler

Daniele E. Domenichelli daniele.domenichelli at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 00:33:46 CEST 2011

On 06/06/2011 10:03 PM, Daniele E. Domenichelli wrote:
> At the moment only incoming file transfers works and only sometimes.
> Gabble crashes on outgoing file transfers and I cannot figure out why,
> therefore I reported a bug here [3], but I'm not sure if it is a problem
> of gabble I am doing something wrong..

This evening George G. and I found the bug and now both incoming and
outgoing file transfer works!! (thanks George!!!)
Just get the latest git version!
It still crashes for me when sending a file from the handler to kopete,
but I can send and receive from the file transfer handler...

Please test and report!

Cheers
 Daniele