Release notes

Francesco francesco.nwokeka at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 16:26:10 CEST 2011

On Wednesday 20 July 2011 14:13:24 David Edmundson wrote:
> Ok - here are some things that the current KDE TP has that sound cool
>
> 1) easy to configure Gmail + Facebook accounts
> 2) sexy chat themes (which don't actually all work because it's a crap
> format)
(add a link to our wiki theme page here)

> 3) plasma presence thingy.
>
> I don't think it's a good idea to be all "This is the best IM client
> EVER" because, frankly, it's not.
Time young padawan, give us time..

I'd add the fact that our components are simple and lightweight. Plus, talk a
lot about what telepathy does (see grundelborg's blog posts for the big
picture).
We've got a lot of ideas for the future of kde-tp so I think you could talk
about that as well