Reminder: Meeting time!

Daniele E. Domenichelli daniele.domenichelli at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 12:21:58 UTC 2011

On 19/12/11 11:32, Martin Klapetek wrote:
> Cons:
>   - there won't be any log (though David promised to do minutes)
>   - lurkers won't see the discussion and can't jump in in case
>   - we still can't use our own software for that
>   - someone with bad connection might have hard time
>   - bad for "cross-posting"

More cons:
  - Someone doesn't have g+ (at least I don't have an account and I
    don't want to make one)
  - skype is proprietary software :P
  - Voice = no afk time allowed and I cannot be 2 hours 100% on the
    meeting, especially since it is in the afternoon

So, until we get multi-user voice/video chat using telepathy + a
voice-to-text plugin I will vote for irc

Daniele