Meeting time!

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 14:25:21 UTC 2011

Hey all,

today on IRC we realized, that our current path is a bit off what we
initially wanted. The contact list is the central place of our efforts
while our plan was to move away from contact-list centric design. We agreed
with George K. that we could use some more brainstorm and general meeting
to actually decide the future path of KDE Telepathy.

The main agenda points will be

   - how can we become less contact list centric - where and how (and if)
   should we move stuff around and where to focus our attention.
   - consistency issues (naming and UI)
   - situation with notifications (George K)
   - I can also give an overview of the current Nepomuk things state if
   there's time.

The meeting shouldn't take more than 2 hours, I'll lead. If anyone has
anything to add to this agenda, please speak up now.

As usual - fill in your availability here:
http://www.doodle.com/64suubzmd4yqd5z9

I'll decide on Thursday morning/afternoon and let you all know.

--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer