facebook connection internal component error

Dale Trombley buzzmandt at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 18:39:29 UTC 2011

The only line that is obvious to me as being errors is the following:
** CRITICAL **: unable to create '/home/buzzmandt/.cache/dconf'; dconf will
not work properly.
Trace/breakpoint trap (core dumped)

Also I added the ppa you mentioned but it didn't have a more updated
telepathy-gabble then the ppa I already have, far as I can tell.

David, as per your note i'm sending you an email with the full logs.  I
don't see any critical information but I might be overlooking something.