Some ideas I had for Kopete

George Kiagiadakis kiagiadakis.george at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 22:02:28 CEST 2010

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 10:44 PM, George Goldberg
<grundleborg at googlemail.com> wrote:
> For "guest" logins, I think we could possibly work something out (use
> a separate instance of t-i-d and a separate temporary Nepomuk Main
> Model etc might be possible) I'm really not sure exactly what would be
> needed but this seems like a starting point. However, this is still
> going to be difficult because Telepathy itself would not be aware of
> the different contexts.

Hmm, this might be interesting to have even without several identities
(which I guess is the point of confusion for Telepathy). Use case:
public computers like ones in internet cafes. If we can get everything
to work without saving any personal information in nepomuk or the
account manager, this would be enough to support such a use case.