Telepathy Account KCM UI

Gustavo Boiko gustavo.boiko at collabora.co.uk
Mon Oct 4 21:35:55 CEST 2010

Hi

Friday I was talking to Duncan and he was telling me some possible usability improvements on the account setup.

His idea is that the user is only asked his login id and password and the plugins use some heuristic to determine which protocol the user is setting up. In case there is ambiguity, the user is presented the valid choices.

As I'm new to this list (and to the telepathy-kde development itself), I would like to know what was already discussed about this, if there are any mockups or other improvements we could do.

What do you guys think about this? Also, do you have any other ideas you want to see implemented on the kcm UI?
Now it is a good time to share all your thoughts about that :)

Cheers

Gustavo Boiko