Reviews

Daniele E. Domenichelli daniele.domenichelli at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 19:59:32 CET 2010

On 12/09/2010 07:26 PM, George Kiagiadakis wrote:
>> What's wrong with the command line tool? I didn't try it with git yet,
>> but it was working well with svn.
>
> % post-review --server=http://git.reviewboard.kde.org
> Error creating review request: The repository path specified is not in
> the list of known repositories (HTTP 200, API Error 206)

Maybe the server should be specified somewhere else and the --server
switch is used if you have more then one server in your config... From
what I see here [1] you can try:
 $ git config reviewboard.url http://git.reviewboard.kde.org
and then just
 $ post-review

If that works we should probably add a .reviewboardrc in each project
(see [2])

[1]http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/dev/users/tools/post-review/#repository-configuration
[2]http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/dev/users/tools/post-review/#reviewboardrc

> Well, yeah, it's the approver and the call-ui (although the call-ui
> code is in a somewhat weird situation right now: I discovered I am
> doing some things completely wrong, so most of the code in my branches
> will need to be changed again, but still, it's in a better state than
> the current master, which I bet doesn't work at all).

If you can get the reviewboard to work, just post the stuff there, I can
review the approver, but I can't help you with the call-ui because it
would take a lot of time to understand the code...

> Soon I will also have other stuff as I am planning to start porting
> other modules to tp-qt4 0.5, starting from the accounts kcm.

Maybe you should ping oggis or andrunko to review the tp-qt4 0.5 stuff,
they will be more likely to know if you are doing it right

Cheers,
 Daniele