[KDE-Sonnet] revive of sonnet

Jordi mumismo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 12:45:24 CEST 2007

It seems that sonnet or at least this mailing list has almost died.
I think that sonnet a lot of attention  because there is really a interest
for linguistics tools applied to the desktop.
I'd say that there is really a need for these tools for the desktop and
Linux in general.

I would like to recover some (I think ) not developed ideas of sonnet and
try to develop them myself.

The first one is the API for a grammar checker.

In the list has been mentioned before and it was said to be submitted to
freedesktop.org but I am not able to find it.

Also I searched the enchant mailing list and only found some very old mails.

If there is no previous work.
Can we start defining the API?

Later we can look for some open source grammar checkers and try to get
something working for KDE 4.1