[KDE-Sonnet] language detection

Jordi mumismo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 04:01:21 CET 2007

Also join to the sonnet mailing list :

I'm also interested in sonnet so last week I read the code. I'd like
make some kind of UML graph of how the classes are related but I'm
really bad at UML...

There is a standard way to document classes relationships or things
like that in techbase? Or classes are just supposed to be written in a
easy to understand way ? :P