[kde-solaris] Successfully build of KDE-3.5.7 on sparcv9 Solaris10

michael schuster Michael.Schuster at Sun.COM
Thu Mar 12 19:33:54 CET 2009

Michael Schuster wrote:
> Michael Lindig wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have successfully build the KDE 3.5.7 for sparcv9 (64-bit ultrasparc)
>> Sun-Solaris10 Version. If anybody is interested for it :) : I have a tar-file!
>
> gibt's dazu entweder
> a) was aktuelleres (3.5.9/3.5.10) auf x86?
>   oder
> b) eine Anleitung (Schritt fuer Schritt ...) oder ein script, wie Du das
> damals gebaut hast?

oops... I did it again. The combination of mail.kde.org and thunderbird
repeatedly makes me send messages that were intended to the original sender
to the whole list ... oh well, you guys get the meaning :-)

sorry for the noise.

Michael
--
Michael Schuster     http://blogs.sun.com/recursion