[SoK24] first round of results!

Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss joseph at kde.org
Mon Apr 8 11:54:53 BST 2024

It's now that time of the season to announce which projects have been
completed during this year's Season of KDE.

Drum roll, please ...

Congratulations to the following five contributors who have successfully
completed their projects (in alphabetical order):

  * "Testing and developement of KEcoLab" by Aakarsh MJ
  * "KdeEcoTest: Adding support for windows" by Amartya Chakraborty
  * "Improve KdeEcoTest tool using kwin scripting API and uinput" by
Athul Raj Kollareth
  * "Extend the embedded documentation for supported Computer Algebra
Systems" by Dhairya Majmudar
  * "MCAP Support for LabPlot" by Raphael Wirth

Two final requests for you: First, don't forget to send us a quick
sum-up of what you have done during SoK (4-6 sentences + a screenshot)
if you haven't done so yet. Second, if your status report has not been
completed for all 10 weeks of SoK24, please update it asap and don't
forget to include links to blog posts and MRs:

    https://community.kde.org/SoK/2024/StatusReport

Heartfelt congratulations to all of you, we hope you have enjoyed the
last month and have managed to make your place in the team! Although
this is the end of SoK24, we hope it is not the end of your journey with
KDE and Free Software.

Seven projects have requested a 2-week extension (end: 14 April). We'll
wait until they have finished to send out a second round of results and
then we will publish a summary blog post on the KDE mentorship website
to present all of your excellent achievements over the last 3 months!

You'll be contacted soon by Johnny to ask for some personal info
required to send you some goodies, if you want.

Cheers,
Joseph and Johnny
(on behalf of the KDE mentorship admin team)

--
Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss
KDE Eco Project & Community Manager

Generally available Monday-Thursday from 10-16h CET/CEST. Outside of
these times it may take a little longer for me to respond.

KDE Eco: Building Energy-Efficient Free Software!
Website: https://eco.kde.org
Mastodon: @be4foss at floss.social