Survey | Former SoK, GSoC, etc. mentee? Contributor to KDE, now or in the past? Tell us about your experience!

Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss joseph at kde.org
Wed Jul 12 15:06:42 BST 2023

Just a reminder that the survey is still running for those who would
like to respond but haven't got around to it.

And thank you to everyone who has completed it so far. Your input is
invaluable!

Cheers,
Joseph

--
Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss
KDE Internal Communications & KDE Eco Community Manager

Generally available Monday-Thursday from 10-16h CET/CEST. Outside of
these times it may take a little longer for me to respond.

KDE Eco: Building Energy-Efficient Free Software!
Website: https://eco.kde.org
Mastodon: @be4foss at floss.social