The phase 1 evaluation starts in 2 weeks (July 25) and the deadline is July 29.

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 20:21:23 BST 2022

Greetings KDE contributors!

A few mentees have not blogged. This is a reminder that evaluation is based
half on your communication with the community, which includes blogging, and
half on your code. Blogging is *required*.

That's right; we value communication with the team and wider community and
users as much as code. And we want to see documentation, commented code
(communication with future developers, including your self) and test-driven
coding weekly, if not daily. Building good work practices now is how we
create a better community offering the best code anywhere. We are so happy
that you have joined us in this effort.

If you have questions about this, you can ask here, but of course your main
communication will be with your team and your mentor(s). Please ensure that
you are ready for evaluation by July 25.

Thanks!

Valorie, for the KDE GSoC management team

--
http://about.me/valoriez - pronouns: she/her