Hi GSoC applicants

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 23:19:52 BST 2022

Further to this discussion, we've found that applicants are only able to
upload a PDF to the GSoC webapp. So please create a Google Doc or similar
which allows commenting, and send that to the devel ML that corresponds to
your proposal.

I'm disappointed as an admin that they removed this really useful aspect of
the webapp, because I will not be able to see your proposals in advance
(except the PDFs you should upload ASAP) or comment. Oh well.

Valorie, for the KDE GSoC admin team

--
http://about.me/valoriez - pronouns: she/her