Elisa for sok

Matthieu Gallien gallien.matthieu at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 09:34:27 BST 2020

Hello nikunj,

On lundi 19 octobre 2020 16:04:56 CEST you wrote:
> Hi matthieu,
> This is nikunj , i had recently made some commits to elisa . Hope you
> recognise me. I'm writing this mail as i wanted to ask if you'd like to
> mentor me during this sok to make elisa better. Elisa is downright a good
> music player but it currently needs some improvements to make it stand eye
> to eye with other such softwares in the market. I just need little guidance
> on the point where i feel I am stuck so you probably won't need to invest a
> whole lot of time in me.

I am afraid that I will not be able to commit more than 2 hours per week to
mentor you. Even that, I am not sure i will always be able to do it. I have
family and work constraints that can sometime consume all my free time.

If this is something that can work for an SoK internship, we should start to
build a project that would be compatible with the amount of work one is
supposed to be doing during SoK.

>  Please let me know if we can do something on this . I'll be happy to work
> as a mentee under your guidance.Looking forward to hearing from you.
> Regards
> nikunj goyal

I have lost track of the status of SoK currently in KDE. Is this still open to
accept new projects, mentors and interns ?

What is needed from me and from Nikunj ?

Best regards