KDE Community Student Showcase

Piyush Aggarwal piyushaggarwal002 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 17:49:34 BST 2020

To every student for the Season Of KDE 2020 and Google Summer of Code 2020,
please email me (piyushaggarwal002 at gmail.com) as well to confirm your
participation for the KDE Community Student Showcase.
A simple "I confirm my participation for the KDE Community Student
Showcase" from your google email ID would suffice.
I can then add you to the Student Showcase slide deck where you can add
your project details.
Note to mentors, it looks like a lot of students are not yet subscribed to
kde-soc mailing list, or are not keeping up with the (seldom) conversations
here. Please encourage your students to take part in this Student Showcase
and redeem their very own 5 minutes at Akademy 2020.

Best
Piyush Aggarwal