KDE Community Student Showcase

Piyush Aggarwal piyushaggarwal002 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 14:37:31 BST 2020

Hey folks :)

If you're a student in one of KDE's mentoring programs and are planning to
attend Akademy this is for you.

For the past few years we have had a session at Akademy where the students
could show what they've been working on in front of the Akademy attendees
for a few minutes. This is always a great opportunity to tell the rest of
the KDE Community about the awesome work you've been doing. We are doing
this again this year. If you'd like to be a part of it please let us know
so we can plan everything.
The deadline to save your spot at the showcase is June 18th! If you have
questions let me or your mentor know.
And don't be afraid or shy. You'll have a great and supportive audience and
I'll be there as well to support you.

Cheers
Piyush Aggarwal
@piyushaggarwal on Telegram

Alternatively, feel free to contact Allyson Alexandrou from the Akademy
team
Email: allyson.alexandrou at kde.org
Telegram: @allysona