not selected for GSoC or OPFW? read this

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Mon May 27 20:32:42 UTC 2013

Hey,

If your proposal was not selected for GSoC or the OPFW this year we're
very sorry. We couldn't select it. If you are interested in feedback
on your particular proposal please email kde-soc-mentor-owner at kde.org
and we'll try our best to give you feedback. It might take a bit
though to get back to you.
If you are still interested in working with KDE we'll be running
Season of KDE again this year. In this program we'll match you up with
a mentor just like in GSoC and when completed successfully you will
get a certificate and t-shirt. GSoC, OPFW and SoK are very time
consuming programs and we want to give you the best possible
experience in these programs. Because of this we have decided to start
Season of KDE later this year - around the time GSoC mid-term
evaluations are due to be precise. Until then you can email
kde-soc-mentor-owner at kde.org to indicate your interest. We'll then get
back to you when we're starting Season of KDE. Until then you're more
than welcome to work on some junior jobs (http://kde.org/jj) and many
other things around KDE.

Again sorry we couldn't accept your proposal this time.

Cheers
Lydia

KDE Community Working Group / KDE e.V. board member
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org