GSoC/SoK lightning talks at Akademy

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Sun May 20 11:05:21 UTC 2012

Heya folks :)

Like in previous years we will again have a lightning talk session at
Akademy where the GSoC and SoK students who are at Akademy can present
their project. Usually each student gets about 2 to 5 minutes during
that session but it depends on how many students we will have. So to
plan better I'd like to ask you to quickly let me know if you're going
to be at Akademy. Don't be shy about giving a lightning talk. There is
no reason to worry. The students last year really rocked and for many
of them it was their first talk ever. You're going to be doing this
with a lot of your friends, your part will be short and I will be
there to help. It is a fantastic opportunity to show off your work to
the rest of the community.

Cheers
Lydia

KDE Community Working Group / KDE e.V. board member
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org