SoC start

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Tue May 29 01:10:17 CEST 2007

Egon Willighagen wrote:
>I was wondering if a commit list could be set up, with commit messages
> just from the GSoC students. Or even a weekly digest for this, or maybe
> just a commit statistics for the GSoC students. Maybe a GSoC stats
> section in commit-digest?
>
>Egon
>
>(mentoring the Strigi/(bio)chemistry GSoc project)

You can use commit-filter for that. No need to set up a new mailing list.

Each student will be working in a different part of the repository.
There's no catch-all rule.

Some will be working directly in trunk. So there's no way to filter those
from other developers.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358