aKademy & progress

Bertjan Broeksema b.broeksema at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 21:12:15 CEST 2007

Hi all,

Not anything special here. I'm working according to my planning. I expected to
work more on it but currently that isn't needed, but also not realy possible.
I'm working towards my last exam. Currently mostly doing research and writing
some documentation. I've regurlarly contact with my mentor which is extremely
usefull.

Unfortunatly no aKademy for me this year.

--

Bertjan