Students Behind KDE (Update!)

Danny Allen dannya at kde.org
Tue Jul 10 13:03:11 CEST 2007

Hi students!
As Kevin Krammer announced on this list last week, I am currently in the
process of putting together an interview series covering the projects and
people behind the Summer of Code at KDE. The interviews will be hosted at
behindkde.org.

So far, 6 people have expressed an interest in being the interviewed for the
series - but, as KDE has been allocated 40 projects this year, I would like
to interview as many as possible!

I would like to have a final of the number of people interested so that I can
best plan the interview format - so, anyone who would like to be a part of
these interviews and who has not already emailed me,

****
Please contact me at danny at behindkde.org to register your interest.
(those who have already contacted me do not need to email again)
****

We can then get the series up and running.

Thanks,
Danny

p.s. Even if you do not wish to be part of the interview series, please take a
look at http://commit-digest.org/data/