SoC here I come

Rainer Endres endres at physos.org
Thu Jul 13 14:27:07 CEST 2006

Hello

Finally I am subscribed and my project is speeding up. I hope you
all have the same fun I have with this :)

For the SoC I am writing a screen recorder for KDE.

A rough prototype got submitted to KDEs Subversion repository
today in playground/utils/konstantin .  It is very rough and
needs vnc2swf.py and x11vnc installed in your PATH. (see the
README)

Ideas and comments are welcome.

I am hanging out on IRC (irc.kde.org) #kde-devel or #kde-soc
(nickname: physos) if you have questions about konstantin.

Have a nice day

		Rainer
http://physos.org                            endres at physos.org
http://kde.org                               endres at kde.org