KF5 porting

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Thu Feb 27 21:18:42 UTC 2014

+1 for a frameworks branch of libkdiff2 I think the "plan" to port
stuff to KF5 is just as you described, each application/library will
get ported as needed wanted by their maintainers afaik.

BR,
Jeremy

P.S. a frameworks port of libkdiff2 would be great since aleix told me
kdevelop will be using libkdiff2 rather than it's copy in it's
frameworks port.