Okteta dynamic sizes not working

Alexander Varnin fenixk19 at mail.ru
Thu Jan 24 13:09:03 UTC 2013

I'm using okteta 0.9.2 from ubuntu distribution. It is very good hexedit
tool! Thank you for develop and support.

But i've got a problem.

I've written structure file including two arrays with dynamic length,
but okteta doesn't show this arrays, reporting in script console:

could not find referenced element '"size"'.
In element "<array length="size" name="ЭЦПК1"/>"

could not find referenced element '"sizeb"'.
In element "<array length="sizeb" name="ЭЦПК2"/>"

Including osd and desktop file.

Alexander.