[Kde-scm-interest] Migration of KDESDK to git

Josef Weidendorfer Josef.Weidendorfer at gmx.de
Tue May 29 20:37:42 UTC 2012

Hi,

Am 29.05.2012 01:10, schrieb Sebastian Dörner:
> I've had a look at the rules and they do not go into many specifics of
> kdesdk, they are mostly stubs. They do take into account the move from
> /trunk to /trunk/KDE, but that is basically all.

It looks like the stub rules are fine for kcachegrind, as
- kcachegrind always was in kdesdk, any moves were done only in
its subdirectory,
- there were no SVN branches apart from the KDE releases.
At least, the git repo I get from a test conversion on dewey.kde.org
looks fine...

I updated the wiki accordingly.

Thanks,
Josef