Future artwork competition - KDE CVS splash screen

Sashmit Bhaduri sashmit at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 21:35:28 CEST 2004

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 21:19:54 +0200, Brad Hards <bradh at frogmouth.net> wrote:
> It would be useful to have a different splash screen for builds from CVS HEAD.
> That would make it easier to tell that a particular machine has a
> distribution KDE (or perhaps Branch), rather than HEAD.
>
> This might make a useful competition at some stage in the future.

How about taking one of the runner-ups from the recent 3.3 splash
competition. There were a number of high quality splash screens that
could be modified for such usage.

I don't think it'd be good to waste a competition on this issue when
we already have artwork we can use and there are probably places that
need artwork more urgently.