open tasks, jobs, unmaintained stuff, etc.

Allan Irvine allani at sympatico.ca
Sun Mar 7 00:44:15 CET 2004

Hi everyone, I'd first like to introduce myself. My name is Allan Irvine
and I am currently studying software engineering in Canada. I'm
reasonably comfortable with C++ and have written a few small apps (card
games) using QT and kdelibs. I would love to be able to contribute to
KDE, since I use it every day for almost everything (computer related
that is).

Frans, hunting for items not using KStdGuiItems sounds like a great
idea, and it will be a good way to familiarize myself with the
organization of the code. I'll get on it and get some patches together.

Cheers everyone :)

Allan