no more KDE-printing

Michael Goffioul goffioul at imec.be
Fri May 23 10:09:20 CEST 2003

> I've here a Gentoo-Linux 1.4rc2 installation with KDE 3.1.1 and printed fine
> for a longer time. At once -have no clue what happened- printing failed but
> only out of KDE applications like Konqueror or Kmail and so on. Printing
> works basically out of gnome applications for example.

This bug has been fixed in 3.1.1a

Michael Goffioul		IMEC-DESICS-MIRA
e-mail: goffioul at imec.be	(Mixed-Signal and RF Applications)
Tel:    +32/16/28-8510		Kapeldreef, 75
Fax:    +32/16/28-1515		3001 HEVERLEE, BELGIUM
This e-mail and/or its attachments may contain confidential
information.  It is intended solely for the intended addressee(s).
Any use of the information contained herein by other persons is
prohibited.  IMEC vzw does not accept any liability for the contents
of this e-mail and/or its attachments.