NM09 branch

Michael Biebl biebl at debian.org
Thu May 19 01:30:49 CEST 2011

Am 19.05.2011 01:16, schrieb Lamarque Vieira Souza:
> Em Wednesday 18 May 2011, Michael Biebl escreveu:

>> I can reproduce the issue here. Unfortunately, the latest revert doesn't
>> resolve it. (Existing) connections still can't be activated in the plasma
>> widget.
>
> 	User connections created using master branch does not work in nm09, only
> the ones created as system connection works in nm09 branch. That is why I did
> the first commit (to prevent user connections from being displayed in Plasma
> NM/nm09).

It is a system connection afaics.
The "System connection" check box was checked when I created the connection and
the psk is stored in the keyfile in /etc/NetworkManager/system-connections/

The problem is, that after creating the connection, I can not activate it by
clicking on it in the "Connections" list.

Cheers,
Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?