Contribute in kde-multimedia during SoK

Shubham Chaudhary shubhamchaudhary92 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 18:58:45 BST 2013

No, I haven't. I really want to work on something this summer. I've
submitted patches to several organisations like kate, amarok etc.  I'm
comfortable with any project.

On 8/13/13, Lydia Pintscher <lydia at kde.org> wrote:
> Hey Shubham,
>
> I'm sorry for not replying earlier. I was traveling for the past
No problem, although I was worried why no one was responding.
> weeks. Did you find something to work on already?
Sadly no, I haven't. I really want to work on something this summer.
I've submitted patches to several organisations like kate, amarok etc.
I think I'll be able to find my way through any project's codebase.
I'm comfortable to work with any project.

--
Regards,
Shubham Chaudhary