Review for demo GUI

Martin Sandsmark martin.sandsmark at kde.org
Mon Apr 22 09:48:24 BST 2013

On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 08:26:31PM +0530, Shubham Chaudhary wrote:
> Please examine my demo gui.
> https://github.com/ishubhamch/demoSoundMenu

Nice!

Only thing I couldn't get to work was the volume control, but that might be
Amarok.

Only comment I have is that you should probably make the code more generic
(use a single function that takes the name of the player or something), would
make it easier to support more players without having to hardcode all the
dbus paths. Also auto-discovery would be nice, without having to know about
all the players (just look for "mpris" in the available dbus interfaces?).

--
Martin Sandsmark