Fwd: Desktop Summit project meeting

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 08:13:27 BST 2011

FYI:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Carl Symons <carlsymons at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 4:39 PM
Subject: Re: Desktop Summit project meeting
To: Valorie Zimmerman <valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com>
Cc: ds-team at desktopsummit.org

On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 5:57 PM, Valorie Zimmerman
<valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 4:25 PM, Carl Symons <carlsymons at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 3:09 PM, Valorie Zimmerman
>> <valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> It appears as though our BoF has fallen off the schedule. Is this so,
>>> or are we looking in the wrong place? We have quite a few signed up at
>>>
>>> http://wiki.desktopsummit.org/Workshops_%26_BoFs/2011/KDE_Multimedia
>>>
>>> Valorie

[snip]

> To fit with my other responsibilities, it will have to be Wed. after
> lunch. I'm busy all day Thursday, and responsible for a session Wed
> morning.
>
> Valorie

Hello Valorie,

We juggled some things to get a time slot that works. The KDE
Multimedia meeting is at 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday in room 1.401/1 and is
shown that way on the schedule at
https://desktopsummit.org/program/workshops-bofs

Apologies for the error.

Carl