KMix PulseAudio support now in trunk

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Sun Apr 4 12:40:04 BST 2010

Hi,

Just to say I've merged in the PA patches to kmix into kdemultimedia4 on
trunk.

This is 100 commits so quite a big change in one go.

We've had these patches in Mandriva for a while, so it should be safe
enough.

I was hoping to have freed up my own schedule to have more time in order
to deal with any fallout but work committments keep piling up and I
figure there's never going to be a "perfect" time for me personally, so
with a view to getting things in there for others to build on, I'm just
committing it today!

Obviously, let me know if there is any fallout from this!

In case you don't know what I'm talking about there is a small
screencast here:
 http://colin.guthr.ie/2010/04/slide-around-the-sound/

Col

--