Phonon, Qt and backends. Who creates the backends?

Tim Beaulen tbscope at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 16:43:53 BST 2007

Hello Jens,

I don't think I'll be of much help when cooperating.
I have very little time to work on the backend. Meaning that if you
have a deadline in the near future, I think you're better off without
me slowing things down.

Besides... You're probably implementing it differently than I did. I
was writing a wrapper around the GStreamer library (to get rid of the
gobject stuff).

I'm very interested in Trolltech's result though.
It's a pitty though as it's a lot of fun to code.

B.t.w. does Trolltech already have plans for an official wrapper for
GStreamer too?