iList 0.4.1 released

Felix Berger bflat1 at gmx.net
Mon Feb 7 19:40:43 GMT 2005

On Saturday 05 February 2005 11:37, Charles Samuels wrote:

> Nice job!

Thanks, did you give it a try? I've become a little bit despondent due to the
lack of feedback that the project received, be it positive or negative :-/

> Noatun 3 is currently under development in the make-it-snow cvs branch, and
> I would like to ask you to provide suggestions for the playlist API.

Sure, I already talked to Stefan Gehn privately about a few points that I
would like to see in the next version of Noatun. I'll also consult with my
co-developer and we will hopefully come up with a list of features and design
ideas.

> - all plugins can provide interfaces, which means they can implement any
> number of them
> - they can implement both a playlist and a UI plugin, which means that, at
> last, you can /properly/ do a playlist-only plugin (Where both the UI and
> the playlist are one window)

That would be definitely interesting to us.

Regards,
Felix Berger

--
Try Debian GNU/Linux!