error building splay_control.cpp into mpeglib

A M Z armyz_it at yahoo.com
Fri May 9 09:08:41 BST 2003

Hello folks,I'm running FreeBSD 5.0 and kde 3.1.1All works great but when i tried to compile kdemultimedia pkg I got the error described in the subject.My doubts:1) I've two version of qt installed but the 3.1.1_4, just downloaded, worked fine for other pkgs.2) I've no midi mapper installed(btw, how to istall a midi mapper ? Anyone?) The error says "too many arguments for function getopt()". Any idea?Thanks in advance, amz