KAudioPlayer::play()

Joerg Anders j.anders at informatik.tu-chemnitz.de
Tue Mar 25 09:07:37 GMT 2003

Hi all!

I use the "KAudioPlayer::play(...)" static function to play an
MP3 file. This works but some users are running an ALSA pcm application
in parallel. This apparently avoids plaing my MP3 file.

This were no problem. But unfortunately the playing is suspended
and the MP3 is played as soon as the ALSA pcm device becomes free.

Of course the music is played hours later in a wrong contect and the users
are surprised and frustrated.

My question: It there a possibility to find out whether the
music can be played  before invoking "KAudioPlayer::play(...)"?

--
J.Anders, Chemnitz, GERMANY (ja at informatik.tu-chemnitz.de)