[Fwd: KDE3.1rc6 compile problem, kdemultimedia/kaudiocreator]

Andreas Pour pour at mieterra.com
Tue Jan 7 21:34:53 GMT 2003

Hi,

I'm not a conduit for reporting bugs through bugs.kde.org :-/.  Normally I would
have written the reporter to file it there but since the release is frozen in a
few days and this error seems a show-stopper I sent it to the list.  I can see
from the response that, for some reason I will not bother trying to comprehend,
this was a mistake :-(.

I have CC:'d Mr. Meyer though, thanks for the pointer.

Ciao,

Dre