Kontact Touch on N950 (N9) Video

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Tue Nov 22 08:07:42 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Tuesday 22 November 2011 01:04:55 Nuno Pinheiro wrote:
> A Segunda, 7 de Novembro de 2011 09:29:34 Bernhard Reiter você escreveu:
> > On http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xehdxu8fVY
> > you can see a demo video of a current Kontact Touch
> > running the Nokia N950 (N9) done by us.
> >
> > Thanks to Emanuel!
> >
> > Best,
> > Bernhard
>
> Made the frist 3 harmattan UI guidlines compatible icons for kontact-touch
> tomorow I will send the remainning 2.... tested on the n950 they fit the
> style well enough... and look like they are part of a group...
Cool, i will build new packages asap with them :)

> Think we can also test a replecement of the images we use in the n900
> iterartion with images that fit harmattan QML components....

Can I ask if you've installed kontact touch already? Last weekend volker and
me made some improvments to the apps which are really worth an update.
But installation is still not as smooth as i've hoped to archive as we have a
dependency on a conflicting libgpg-error package so that you need to
uninstall the mp-harmattan meta package :(

Regards,
Andre

--
Andre Heinecke |  ++49-541-335083-262 |  http://www.intevation.de/