Mobile Sprint

Artur Duque de Souza asouza at kde.org
Thu Sep 9 15:21:11 CEST 2010

Hi Bart!

On Thursday 09 September 2010 08:54:10 Bart Cerneels wrote:
> KDAB's Berlin office is in Berlin though. Wouldn't it be a lot better
> to hold the sprint in Dublin? Extra travel within Europe (certainly
> for Europeans) will make this more difficult to attend and require
> more of our already precious free/sponsored time.
>
> I'm assuming the budget for this is more then we
> usually spend on sprints (Thanks generous sponsor) perhaps doing it in
> a hotel in Dublin is a
> possibility?

That is another possibility. I have no clue if it would be doable in Dublin
regarding budget and infrastructure (the place to hack). If the board could
help with that it would be nice. Indeed, instead of changing places it's
easier to stay at the same. Do you think that we would still be able to have
like a week of sprint? As we would not change places we could make: 18/11 ->
25/11.

What do you think?

However I think that having the plan B (Berlin+KDAB) is a good option too in
case it's too much money to stay in Dublin.

Cheers,

Artur Duque de Souza - MoRpHeUz
http://claimid.com/morpheuz
Blog: http://blog.morpheuz.cc