[Kde-mobile-users] Looking forward to test it

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Jun 8 17:32:35 CEST 2010

Am Dienstag, 8. Juni 2010 17:05:56 schrieb Rolf Offermanns:
> I own a N900 and I am really looking forward to see Kontact on it.
> Will you announce the availability of the packages here?

Yes, we will announce the availablity of the packages here.
I guess that we will also find a nice place in one of the wikis
so there are always the latest hints for one revision.

WARNING, developer class information:
As we (Intevation, g10code, KDAB) are used to develop our Free Software
products in the open, you are already able to get all the code and even
binaries. However they might eat your data, your phone, everything, no
guarantee whatsoever. So alpha versions and the version we most likely
will demonstrate on GNU/Linuxtag starting tomorrow can be right now aquired
from the experimental branch of http://files.kolab.org/local/maemo/
But you better ask on  the developer's list kde-mobile at kde.org
or on IRC before getting yourself into trouble.  :)

Best,
Bernhard

Deputy Coordinator Germany: fsfe.org. Board member: www.kolabsys.com.