[Kde-mobile-users] Re: Wanted: Help us to let Kontact Mobile stand the real world test

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Dec 3 11:37:05 CET 2010

On Thursday 02 December 2010 18:48:11 Rolf Eike Beer wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 2. Dezember 2010 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:
> > Am Donnerstag, 2. Dezember 2010 08:20:39 schrieb Rolf Eike Beer:
> > > -everything below inbox does not work, it will crash within seconds.
> >
> > We are really interested in the backtrace.
> > (Install gdb, kdepim-dbg, set the path according to kmail-mobile.sh
> > and then run kmail-mobile with gdb.)
>
> terminate called after throwing an instance of 'Akonadi::PayloadException'
>  what(): Akonadi::PayloadException: No payload set

Maybe someone from the akonadi-devs already has an idea on this one.

> More I currently can't tell you because gdb thinks the stack is corrupted
> as two frames are the same.

Ah, this could mean that you are missing some symbols.
Can you try adding the akonadi-dbg package?
Is it the kmail-mobile frondend crashing, or the backend?

Thanks,
Bernhard

Deputy Germany Coordinator: fsfeurope.org. Coordinator: Kolab-Konsortium.com.
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, Osnabrück, DE; AG Osnabrück, HRB 18998