[Kde-mobile-users] New packages released in unstable

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Aug 24 09:59:13 CEST 2010

Am Sonntag, 22. August 2010 20:15:25 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:
> > If I click e.g. on "Application" there are 3 entries (bottom aligned).
> > There are nevertheless three "button slots" above them that sometimes
> > have a slight blue border, although they do nothing.
>
> In Kontact-Mobile mail in Actions -> Applications I have
> "Quit" on top over "Switch Windows" and it both works for me.
> So maybe we are missing some dependency here and I have it installed
> and you don't.

Meanwhile I also saw the effect that not all menu items where there once.
I closed the actions flap, opened it again, selected something else,
like Account and then got back and the menu actions where there again.
Something we need to investigate I guess.

Again: Thanks for sharing your experiences!
It is the only way for us to find out how to make a good product
that works for a wide range of people.

Best,
Bernhard

Deputy Coordinator Germany: fsfe.org. Board member: www.kolabsys.com.