[KDE/Mac] "mac" style and wrong layout under Qt5/KF5?

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Mon Jan 19 20:47:59 UTC 2015

Hi René,

On 16 Jan 2015, at 10:26 , René J.V. Bertin <rjvbertin at gmail.com> wrote:

> I take it you tried to launch kcalc -style=QtCurve and that layout was OK in that case?

of course I forgot to do so. :-/

But I've added that option to my run.sh script now and am getting this:

:-)

So, this means, KF5’s standard “Macintosh (Aqua)” style is as buggy as KDE4’s was. :-(

Good that we notice this early on and can perhaps trigger something now, so that we can
avoid forcing MacPorts users into using qtcurve [1] in the future!

Regards,
Marko

P.S.: The dialog looks exactly the same with the Breeze style!

[1] https://trac.macports.org/wiki/KDE#Installkde4-workspaceandqtcurve