[KDE/Mac] Building question - KF5

Christoph Cullmann cullmann at absint.com
Mon Jan 5 19:10:34 UTC 2015

Hi,

I read up the stuff on:

https://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Build/Mac_OS_X/MacPorts

beside that shared-mime-info was missing in the deps section (added),
I now have problems compiling kservice, getting errors like:

Could not locate file "kf5/kdoctools/customization" in ("/Users/cullmann/Library/Application Support", "/Library/Application Support")
Could not locate file "kf5/kdoctools/customization" in ("/Users/cullmann/Library/Application Support", "/Library/Application Support")
Error: Could not find kdoctools catalogs

Must I create some symlinks/env vars? Somehow I am a bit confused by the wiki page,
as it seems to be some wild mix of KF5 and 4.x descriptions ;=)

Any pointers appreciated, thanks a lot!

Greetings
Christoph

--
AbsInt Angewandte Informatik GmbH      Email: cullmann at AbsInt.com