[KDE/Mac] Fixing a crash in KCrash for Frameworks

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Sat Feb 14 11:53:43 UTC 2015

Hi David,

On 02 Feb 2015, at 08:26 , David Faure <faure at kde.org> wrote:

> On Monday 02 February 2015 11:07:44 Ian Wadham wrote:
>> Or you can use an app that has a reproducible
>> crash
>
> Or you can use the crashing app I wrote on purpose to test drkonqi years ago:
>
> (in KDE SC4) kde-runtime/drkonqi/tests/crashtest
>
> (in Plasma 5) plasma-workspace/drkonqi/tests/crashtest

well, the problem is that project plasma-workspace cannot be build on OSX due
to its dependency on kwin!

That leaves us without DrK as well as without your crashtest.

Discussion on moving DrK out of plasma-workspace had been started on K-F-D a
while ago, but DrK is still where it is inaccessible for OSX.