[KDE/Mac] Review Request 120431: Fix and future-proof Dr Konqi security methods on Bugzilla

šumski hrvoje.senjan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 19:54:06 UTC 2014

On Wednesday 29 of October 2014 00:16:13 Marko Käning wrote:
> Hi!
>
> On 29 Oct 2014, at 00:05 , Hrvoje Senjan <hrvoje.senjan at gmail.com> wrote:
> > forward port, for interested ones ->
> > https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/120876/
>
> Wow, does this mean, that DrKonqi has now been ported to KF5?
>
> :-D
Correct, it was building since early days, but only 'recently' it got ability
to actually report bugs. But due to bug Ian was addressing in his review, it
is ATM kaputt. Thus my attempt to forward-port that fix ;-)

> Well, still, on OSX it’s pretty useless to have DrKonqi in
> plasma-workspace, as this is a framework which doesn’t get installed there
> (due to its dependency on X11)…
Idea was to get it into KCrash framework, but due to various dependencies this
didn't materialize yet..

Cheers,
Hrvoje